Zinnia 'Brilliant Mixture' Double Zahara
- Carefree summer-long performer
- Loads of strong, high-impact color
- Ideal for sunny borders or pots
Plug crop time: 3 weeks
Transplant to finish:Spring 8 to 9 weeks, Summer 5 to 6 weeks
- The only fully double, disease-resistant zinnia series makes a huge color show!
- The competition has smaller, semi-double flowers.
- Award-winning, all-season performance and durability in the landscape, especially in sunny, hot and dry conditions.
- Intermediate size is perfect for mid-level in the landscape. Works well in containers, too.
Yellow, Cherry, Fire.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Zinnia
Performs well in sunny, hot and dry conditions. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Additional InformationHeight: 16-20 in
Spread: 16-20 in
Hardiness Zone: 9-11
Intro Year: 2017 Color: Multi-Color
Detailed Description for Zinnia 'Brilliant Mixture'
Check back soon for additional details.