Lantana 'Flame' Lucky
- Brightly colored flower clusters
- Fragrant foliage with bushy compact habit
- Excellent sun and heat tolerance
- Excellent branching means less pinching, fewer PGRs.
- Stands up to heat, drought and other stressful conditions.
- Works well in small pots, baskets and mixed combos
Best for: 4-in. (10-cm) pots
This compact lantana loves the heat and looks sensational in pots, baskets and mixed combos. Excellent branching means fewer pinches and PGRs. Less seed set means more continuous flowering.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Lantana
Prune after the main flower flush to shape the plant and promote vigor. Fertilize Frequently.
Bloom Time: Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 12-16 in
Spread: 12-14 in
Hardiness Zone: 8-11
Intro Year: 2013 Color: Red
Detailed Description for Lantana 'Flame'
Check back soon for additional details.