Dichondra 'Silver Falls™'
- Touchable, silver foliage
- Great for adding texture to containers
Plug crop time: 5 weeks
Transplant to finish:6 to 7 weeks
- True cascading habit is excellent for mixed containers or hanging baskets.
- Performs as a low-growing groundcover, but requires well-drained soils.
- Also well-suited to indoor plant programs.
- Very heat and drought tolerant.
- No pinching needed.
Height: 2 to 3 in./5 to 8 cm in the ground
Spread/Length: 3 to 4 ft../91 cm to 1.2 m; up to 6 ft./1.8 m in areas with a longer growing season Best for: 4-in. (10-cm) pots
Soft, silver-green foliage cascades over baskets and containers, or trails beautifully as a low-growing groundcover. Silver Falls complements countless flowering plants with elegant texture and color, and withstands drought and heat like no other spiller.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Dichondra
Allow for plenty of room to grow when using as a ground cover.
Adds excellent texture to mixed combinations. Little fertilization required.