Begonia Dragon Wing 'Pink' Dragon Wing
- Maintenance-free, season-long performance
- Handles stressful conditions
- Excellent flower show
Some like it hot!
Even when temperatures blaze, Dragon Wing keeps on pumping out the color in gardens and planters all season. Thanks to their best-in-class “bullet-proof” performance, fast fill-in and easy-care nature, this dynamic duo is chosen by landscapers and homeowners over and over.
Plug crop time: 7 to 8 weeks
Transplant to finish: 7 to 9 weeks
- Grows lush and vigorous in southern U.S. heat and under cool, stressful conditions of northern Europe and Canada.
- Unique and beautiful arching, pendulous habit is spectacular in hanging baskets, large containers and commercial landscaping plantings.
- Angel-wing leaves and large blooms give Dragon Wing a dramatically different look.
- Easy to grow from pelleted seed, it surpasses vegetative varieties for branching, vigour and “flower power.”
Georgia Gold Medal Winners Best for: 4 and 6-in. (10 and 15-cm) pots
Vigorous Dragon Wing fills baskets, pots and shady gardens with graceful, arching foliage and large blooms. This award winner shines through heat, humidity and cool temperatures – right up until frost.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Begonia Dragon Wing
Allow for plenty of room to grow in container or landscape.
Best performance in partial sun to partial shade. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer