Begonia 'White' BabyWing
- Maintenance free, season long performer
- Heat tolerant
- Upright, mounded habit
- Ideal in landscapes or containers
Plug crop time: 7 to 8 weeks
Transplant to finish: 5 to 7 weeks
- BabyWing is not daylength sensitive, so it is the first interspecific begonia to market.
- Upright, mounded plants have a controlled habit that stands up to shipping.
- Maintenance-free, season-long performance in landscapes and containers.
- Heat tolerant and handles stressful conditions well.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Begonia
Best performance in partial sun to partial shade. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 12-15 in
Spread: 10-12 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2016 Color: Multi-Color
Detailed Description for Begonia 'White'
Check back soon for additional details.