Begonia 'Bicolor' BabyWing
- Maintenance free, Season long performance, handles stressful conditions
Plug crop time: 7 to 8 weeks
Transplant to finish: 5 to 7 weeks
- BabyWing is not daylength sensitive, so it is the first interspecific begonia to market.
- Upright, mounded plants have a controlled habit that stands up to shipping.
- Maintenance-free, season-long performance in landscapes and containers.
- Heat tolerant and handles stressful conditions well.
Shows a hint of “orange glow” on each flower along with the novel color pattern. Slightly smaller flowers than others in the series, but very floriferous for the same overall flower power.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Begonia
Best performance in partial sun to partial shade. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 12-15 in
Spread: 10-12 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2016 Color: Pink
Detailed Description for Begonia 'Bicolor'
Check back soon for additional details.