Snapdragon 'Mix' Snapshot
- Bushy, low-growing plants
- Fully loaded flower spikes
- Broad range of colors
- Great for gardens
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish:6 weeks
- Delivers a perfect balance of pack performance and landscape success.
- Bushy, compact plants are topped by closely spaced, full flower spikes.
- Uniform flowering, with a 7 to 10-day window for Spring and Autumn sales in packs and small pots.
Best for: 306 packs
Bushy, compact plants offer stunning shows in gardens and landscapes. The series features uniform flowering, with a 7-day window for Spring and Fall sales in packs.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Snapdragon
A perfect companion to plant along with pansies.
Enjoy the best performance in cool weather.
Remove the old flowers (“deadhead”) occasionally for even more blooms. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Early Spring, Spring, Autumn
Additional InformationHeight: 6-10 in
Spread: 10-12 in
Hardiness Zone: 9-11
Intro Year: 2006 Color: Yellow
Detailed Description for Antirrhinum 'Mix'
Check back soon for additional details.